AIM
Arch0niam

Sundays Sundays

Well... Sorry...

The animation and great and all, but let's compare this to, say, There She Is. This seems to have nearly no storyline. It's just a guy floating on an umbrella. Meanwhile, evidently, There She Is has a much more understandable storyline. Although the animation is eye-popping, the storyline really makes the flash. If you have just a random flash with sonic jumping around with really awesome animations, what's the point? Please, next time, if you work on another flash, more storyline is recommended.

Also, any flamers of my review need to go straight to hell. This review follows all guidelines for posting reviews and is constructive. Just because I don't like his flash doesn't mean you have to flame me for it.

the way of my madness 1p the way of my madness 1p

You, sir, are a special effects artist.

I applaud you for the storyline, the choice of music, and ESPECIALLY the animation and effects. You rock. Favorited, and I hope to see the second episode soon.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Absolutely amazing. You own Newgrounds.

You've officially made the best series, let alone videos, to date. The animations at first were average, and I see your mass improvement from the first video of the series. The storyline was, again, amazing, and the humor and other traits of the video series were great. I hope to see more soon.

Even More Brawl Taunts Even More Brawl Taunts

I knew that was gonna happen.

All of you morons who rated 0 apparently don't expect crap like that coming out of Newgrounds. Also, HELLO, it's 100kb. That's about the size of one 1-second animation and a sound clip. It's obvious. And if I see useless review, someone's doing some opinion-rating crap on it.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Pure Awesomeness.

This is just an awesome way of thinking how Miyamoto made up such cool games on the NES, SNES, i think Atari, etc. Nice work, 15+fav. I hope to see a lot more like this.

Star Falco Star Falco

best... parody...

EVER. I <3 Wronchi's vids. 15\15

Antic-imated Antic-imated

Epicly Kewl.

You friggin' rock! Keep it up.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 1 Sonic Shorts: Volume 1

Awesome... but, uh...

The Tails doll scared me more than a Spas-12 being shot in a peaceful neighborhood when he disappeared and noise and giant tails head.. 0.0 *continues sucking thumb and crying*

Splash Attack Splash Attack

Hilarity.

This is why they made the concept of PP. Lol that was messed up.
"Team rocket can suck-a my balls. Magikarp, use a splash attack."

Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

HILARIOUS

God, that describes all my friends when they got brawl. One of 'em literally almost got run over doin it XD Nice job describing brawl enthusiasts, 10 / 10 5 / 5